Danzey Green Circular Walk
Start Time: 10.00am Approx Finish Time: 1.30pm Number of Stiles: 2
Postcode for Parking: B94 5BE
Route: Danzey Green – Umberslade Hall – Tanworth in Arden – Ford Hall – Danzey Green
Distance: 6.00 miles (9.7 kms) Ascent: 400 ft (121 metres) Map: OS Explorer 220
Directions to Parking: Danzey Green railway station car park – From Solihull head past Earlswood on the B4102, passing the lakes and crossing over the M42. At the “T” junction turn left onto Broad Lane (B4101) then turn right onto Tom Hill. Continue along Tom Hill till you are nearing Tanworth in Arden then turn left onto Butts Lane and remain on Butts Lane and continue onto Danzey Green Lane – Danzey Green station will be on your left.
Information: A good, level circular walk through mainly fields along well marked paths, with pleasant, long distance views.
Breaks: Morning coffee break Toilets: None
PLEASE NOTE – As only a maximum of 12 people are allowed on the walk, you must email the club to let us know that you wish to take part in the walk by Friday 30th April – do not just turn up on the day.
Additional Guidelines for COVID-19
- If you (or anyone in your household) show any signs of COVID-19 symptoms before the walk, you must not turn up to walk and you should follow the government guidelines on self-isolating.
- Follow government guidelines on social contact and physical distancing – KEEP SAFE.
- If you develop covid-19 symptoms within 7 days of the walk apply for a test and support the contact tracing system. Please notify the Club Secretary.
- Car sharing is not advisable and should be avoided.
- Avoid touching gates, stiles and other path furniture.
- Avoid congesting around gates and stiles.
- Carry a face mask.
- Consider bringing hand sanitiser.
- Do not share food and drink.
- Do not share equipment.
- When other walkers are passing, stand back and give way.
- Please remember to pre-book your place on the walk. Your guest(s) are still welcome, but their places must be pre-booked.